Petite Bag Sewing Pattern | You Sew Girl
Brand: You Sew Girl, by Nicole Mallalieu
This Petite Bag pattern is just the right size for any occasion! Ideal for a night out but also makes a small daytime bag or a cute kid's handbag!
Bag size: 16 x 18 x 10cms
This is a very easy-to-make pattern - a gentle step up from "Absolute Beginner" level.
- To vary the strap design, add handles and make corded straps
- How to use wadding and interfacings to create structure in the bag.
- 35cm x 115cm OR 40cm x 90cm medium weight, woven fabric
- 35cm x 115cm (OR 40cm x 90cm) medium weight iron-on woven interfacing
- 25cm x 115cm lining fabric
- 14cm zip
- 1 x 14mm magnetic catch
- 1m x thick piping cord (for corded handles)
- 35cm x 115cm OR 40cm x 90cm fusible wadding
- Template (stencilling) plastic or Fast2Fuse for the bag base.
- (See Tips and Tutorials for making a bag base with Fast2Fuse)
14/19-23 Clarinda Road
Oakleigh South, VIC 3167
Phone: 03 8566 6725
Shop open hours:
Fridays from 12pm to 4pm