Newcastle Cardigan Paper Sewing Pattern | Thread Theory
Brand: Thread Theory
For men who would like to stay cozy but look stylish - this shawl collar cardigan can look trendy or classic depending on the fabric choice. The sweater is slim fitting with long cuffed sleeves and a flattering fold-over shawl style collar.
This piece sews up quickly in a forgiving knit and features several customizable details such as a shoulder and back yoke (easily included or left out), small or large collar, and decorative top-stitching. Instructions clearly indicate when certain details can be added or removed and contain tips on how to simplify sewing with knits.
This pattern, as part of the Parkland Casual Collection, is a modern slim-fitting design with athletic sizing. It is a classic garment that lends itself to creating the perfect casual, hand-made wardrobe for an active lifestyle.
This paper sewing pattern Includes:
1) A tissue copy of the pattern in sizes XS to XL
2) A 16-page staple-bound illustrated instruction booklet (lays flat while sewing!)
3) An embroidered Thread Theory garment tag
4) A chipboard pattern folder with string closure - simple to use and sturdy enough to store your patterns for years to come
* The fabric requirements for Variation 1 are all cut from the same fabric. Our instruction booklet provides you with fabric amounts for contrasting shoulder details as well.
Main Fabric: 3.2m (115cm wide) 2.4m (150cm wide)
Main Fabric: 3.0m (115cm wide) 2.0m (150cm wide)
14/19-23 Clarinda Road
Oakleigh South, VIC 3167
Phone: 03 8566 6725
Shop open hours:
Mondays, Tuesday, and Fridays from 11am to 4pm
April 25 ANZAC Day