Albion Sewing Pattern | Colette Patterns
Brand: Colette Patterns - Walden
Invest some time in Albion to create a classic duffle style coat (version 1) or jacket (version 2). Each version features toggle closures, tailored two-piece sleeves, yoke details, and a stylish three-piece hood.
Version 1 is a mid-thigh length coat with patch pockets, in-seam pockets, a detachable hood tab, and flannel lining.
Version 2 is a hip-length unlined jacket with a combination of felled and bound seams, in-seam pockets, and interior pockets.
Albion is a versatile, simple shape that transitions easily from menswear to women’s wear.
- Design Number: 2002
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Sizes: XS / S / M / L / XL / XXL
Main (version 1): Wool coating, wool flannel
Lining (version 1): Cotton flannel, light twill, lining fabric
Main (version 2): Canvas, waxed canvas, heavy cotton twill, denim, heavy waterproof fabrics
- Fabric sheers
- Marking pen, pencil, or chalk
- Pattern weights
- Main fabric
- Lining fabric (version 1)
- Lightweight fusible interfacing (version 2)
- Four 1-inch buttons (version 1)
- Two 1-inch buttons (version 2)
- Four toggle closures
- Ten yards 1/4" wide double fold bias tape (version 2)
14/19-23 Clarinda Road
Oakleigh South, VIC 3167
Phone: 03 8566 6725
Shop open hours:
Mondays, Tuesday, and Fridays from 11am to 4pm
OAKLEIGH SOUTH SHOP CLOSED