Aava Tailored Blazer sewing pattern | Named
Aava Tailored Blazer
- Fitted and feminine, lined blazer
- Interesting and unique princess-like cut, with intersecting seams at the bust
- Peaked notch lapels and in-seam pockets with flaps
- Double-breasted style with a vent in the back
- Select a light suiting with 5 - 10 % stretch. The sample is made of a twill with 10 % stretch.
Material & Supplies:
- Fabric: 190 - 285 cm / 2 - 3¼ yd
- Lining: 115 - 150 cm / 1¼ - 1¾ yd
- Fusible interfacing: 140 cm / 1½ yd
- Big buttons (diameter approx. 2.5 cm / 1”): 2
- Small button (diameter approx. 2 cm / ¾”): 1
- Light shoulder pads
The pattern comes with a size range from EUR 32 to 46 (US 0 – 14, UK 4 – 18). You will also receive instructions, including illustrated step-by-step sewing instructions, finished garment measurements and fabric consumption for all sizes.
This pattern is a Printed Pattern.
Level of difficulty:
14/19-23 Clarinda Road
Oakleigh South, VIC 3167
Phone: 03 8566 6725
Shop open hours:
Fridays from 12pm to 4pm